Tuesday 30 November 2010

Updates!

As I've mentioned in a comment on the latest post by A-T, in the coming weeks I wish to start sharing student works on Electronic Sketchbook. I also wish to share blogs of degree students who are all undertaking projects which you might find interesting :) 

I'm also going to take the time to share with you my current sketchbook work for my MA. I'm working on creating an interactive space formed by traditional and digital media. Right now I'm simply brainstorming by daily sketching and experimentation. The image above is one of my experiments; it is simply diluted watercolour and strands drawn in thin marker, then inverted in Photoshop.

Middle images are the original watercolour drawing

3 comments:

  1. nice work Moira. I have been trying to keep up with some personal pieces lately, but yeah, its hard to keep up when we're over-loaded with assignments. I think its a good idea to share work here.
    I hope to post something soon, maybe some stepxstep or something...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those watercolors are quite splendid, I haven't seen good experiment in quite a while too. :)

    You know what though, I think this blog needs more exposure to the school; there aren't much people following it and I think we should start putting it more public. Since it's good material and all that, it's a pity it's not noticed much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree about the exposure Audrey, I really want other students to post here as well... perhaps this should be ES's new year's resolution :)

    ReplyDelete