Thursday 10 February 2011

Behance

Well since it looks like I will never find the time to have my own website... it always feels like such a burden to even start thinking about a layout. I've decided to start uploading my portfolio on behance.net rather than on facebook. I used to update my deviantart account regularly, but for various reasons I have fallen out of love with deviantart. Behance has a much more professional look and is essentially a big portfolio of great graphic work, I urge you to have a look when you have time. There is even a nice clean version you can send to clients so that they won't see all the ads and extra stuff (just add /frame after your name) so here's my under-construction portfolio:

I'm pretty sure some students have a behance account, if so - link me :)

2 comments:

  1. I have one but it's garbage; I need to pull some seriously good things before I actually put anything on. I don't want it to turn out as my junkyard, I have my DA account for that...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I hope your animation is the first project up ;)

    ReplyDelete