Saturday 9 October 2010

Paint Overs - Part 1

Members, I thought to start something hopefully interesting here. I was thinking of an exercise and some fun stuff for everyone over here. How about we make paint overs.....

I have posted a painting here which is at the very initial stage... Grab it, and feel free to tweak, add, render, and have fun (no wipe outs and starting from beginning though!). I want that all of you members put part of yourselves in it, and when its finished I will do the last changes to it - this way it would make a whole turn.

I recommend that we set up some sort of list with who'll be first, second etc to paint. This way we'll avoid any inconveniences.

Lets see where we'll end up with this one!


ps. since school started and maybe some are busy, I was thinking that every artist would have a whole week to work - this way s/he can take the required time.

Peace.

Luca

6 comments:

  1. I love this idea, great initiative! I'm up for starting the first paint over :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Moira, then take your time and have fun with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so currently added one object to this digital painting, finding it more difficult than expected to draw environments! Will continue after interesting elements come to mind later this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! environments aren't easy but they're fun. enjoy working on it, will be looking forward to see what u'll post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So you mean like, continuing the painting the way we know?

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes, and I will try to make the last sitting and finish what you'll add and tweak.

    ReplyDelete