Monday 6 December 2010

So you want to build a website?

Of course you do, everyone wants to make their own website, and if you already have it - you probably need to update it no? ;) I for one have designed multiple websites for my works but they always halt at the Photoshop stage. Hey one day I will have a website and it will be awesome, but before I do I will have to go over some links I have kept in my bookmark folder for inspiration and assistance; Have a look:

What Beautiful HTML looks like










35 tutorials from Creating Website Layouts in Photoshop




















Create a Sleek, High-End Web Design from Scratch


















Make your Website Search Engine Friendly

















8 Web Design Cliches of 2006







12 Useful Web Tools for Designers

















40 Super Sleek Fonts for Clean Web Design




















Movie Website Designs






















Layout Gala - A Collection of 40 CSS Layouts



















Build a Quick Website using Wix


















If you want to see more of these posts, leave a comment with suggestions :) Also feel free to add to the list!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Moira, might interest you Weebly.com I found it very good. Thanks for sharing again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More on Web Typography here:

    http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2010/11/16/web-typography-100-educational-resources-tools-and-techniques/

    ReplyDelete